Bribery and corruption is a global problem that requires a global response. Financial services businesses have a legal, regulatory and moral obligation to disrupt the flow of monies emanating from these activities. This forum will explore the latest bribery and corruption risks and will provide you with the latest intelligence and facilitation methodologies, along with practical guidance to support you in mitigating bribery and corruption risk. Delegates will understand how their businesses can be exposed to the risk of facilitating bribery and corruption.
Having attended this Forum, delegates will:
- Have a greater appreciation of the evolving bribery and corruption methodologies
- Have a deeper understanding of the fluid nature and complexity of bribery and corruption
- Be able to better manage the risk to exposure to monies derived from bribery and corruption
Pricing & Additional Information
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 20% for GACO members
- 10% for ICA, STEP & BPP Loyalty Scheme members (Discounts cannot be used in combination)
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
This event is suitable for financial services professionals and those with a responsibility to manage the risk in this critical area.
This event will be delivered through Online Classroom Live.
Please read our Online Classroom for Professional Development FAQ