Managing risk in relation to sanctions is more important than ever. As a result of recent geopolitical tension, sanctions are increasingly used as a political weapon of mass disruption. This event will investigate the key global developments in managing this evolving risk.
There will be opportunities throughout the event to ask questions of subject matter experts to maximise the delegates' learning experience.
Having attended this forum, delegates will:
- Have a deeper understanding of the fluid nature of sanctions risk
- Better understand the international sanctions landscape
- Have a greater appreciation of the importance of managing the evolving sanctions risk
Pricing & Additional Information
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 20% for Chartered Banker Institute & GACO members
- 15% for ICAS members
- 10% for ICA, STEP and BPP Loyalty Scheme members
- Venue: The Mallard
- Registration and refreshments from 08:45
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
This event is suitable for financial services professionals and those with a responsibility to manage the risk in this critical area.