2020 has been a turbulent time for the financial services sector. With Brexit casting uncertainty in the financial services sector, the global pandemic causing recessions and unprecedented change in workforce operations, and the continued digital revolution, marketeers are being asked to adapt to the continually changing environment in which they operate in order that their organisations can continually succeed in meeting their marketing objectives.
This event aims to explore the effect which changing factors have had on marketers within financial services organisations. Our speakers will share their view and experiences of working during these times discussing how they have overcome adversity and risen to these challenges and adapted to the changing environment.
This event will feature presentations from leading marketing experts from financial services and will be chaired by Steve Cartwright, the Chairman of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Jersey Branch.
Having attended this forum, delegates will:
- Have a greater appreciation of how the global pandemic has affected the marketing of financial services
- Hear from leading experts on how they have adapted to new ways of working within their marketing function
- Have a broader understanding of the 'digital revolution'
Pricing & Additional Information
- Tickets cost £195
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 20% for CIM & CIPR members
- Venue: Online Live Classroom via Adobe Connect
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
Marketing professionals working within the financial services sector.
Online Classroom Live
This event will be delivered through Online Classroom Live.
Please read our Online Classroom for Professional Development FAQ