Investment business is a tricky business to be in right now. With many factors causing uncertainty, including the pandemic, the US presidency change, Brexit and climate change, it is essential that investment management professionals fully appreciate the rapidly evolving investment landscape.
This half-day event aims to explore how some of the above rapidly changing factors can be managed from an investment safeguarding perspective. We will explore the importance of portfolio diversification and the likely future trajectory of sustainable investment.
Delegates will hear insights from leading investment professionals, including Geoff Burnand.
Having attended this forum, delegates will:
- Have a broader understanding of the investment landscape changes due to the pandemic and geopolitical events
- Understand the importance of portfolio diversification in times of uncertainly
- Have a greater appreciation of the rise of popularity of sustainable investing
Pricing & Additional Information
- Tickets cost £225
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 20% for CISI, CFA & STEP members
- 10% for JADO, IoD, & BPP Loyalty Scheme members
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
Investment managers, asset managers, private wealth manager, family offices.
Online Classroom Live
This event will be delivered through Online Classroom Live.
Please read our Online Classroom for Professional Development FAQ