2020 has been a year of significant turbulence for investors. Many factors have caused shifts in the global investment landscape, including: the Covid-19 pandemic; the drop in oil prices below zero; Brexit; the US elections.
During this half-day event, we will explore the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on markets as well as looking to the future landscape post-Brexit. Our industry expert speakers, including a Global Market Strategist at JP Morgan, will provide a 2021 Outlook and look at possible areas of refuge and emerging opportunities for investors during these stormy times.
Having attended this forum, delegates will:
- Have a greater appreciation of how geopolitical events and the pandemic have affected global markets
- Understand what alternative investment options may provide refuge to investors
- Have a good understanding of the 2021 investment outlook
Pricing & Additional Information
- Tickets cost £225
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 20% for CISI & CFA members
- 10% for JADO, IoD, STEP & BPP Loyalty Scheme members
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
Investment managers, asset managers, private wealth manager, family offices.
Online Classroom Live
This event will be delivered through Online Classroom Live.
Please read our Online Classroom for Professional Development FAQ