Taxation issues are at the heart of global politics and economics. This highly topical event will examine key challenges facing financial services professionals both today and in the future.
Delegates can expect to hear updates on topical areas such as: Brexit, Post-COVID tax, DAC-6, Corporate Criminal Offences and emerging GAARs.
Designed in collaboration with industry and local experts, this event is essential for those wanting to keep up to date with key developments in taxation.
Speakers will present for around 20 minutes, after which there will be a Q&A with the Forum chairperson who will also encourage questions from the audience.
Having attended this forum, delegates will:
- Have an updated understanding of the current international taxation landscape
- Appreciate the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on taxation
- Have an awareness of latest regulatory developments impacting international taxation
Pricing & Additional Information
- Tickets cost £195
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 20% for ATT, CIOT and JCOA members as well as holders of the ADIT Diploma
- 10% for ACCA, ICA, CISI, ICSA, STEP and ICAEW members
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
This is suitable for accountants, audit & tax professionals.
Online Live Classroom
This event will be delivered through Online Live Classroom.
Please read our Online Classroom for Professional Development FAQ