The global pandemic, the drop in oil prices below zero, Brexit, the US elections… 2020 was a year of significant turbulence and change! As a result of this, families are having to adapt their strategies in order to prevail. More than ever, the role of family offices needs to be focused on ensuring longevity of wealth. To achieve this, family offices and those providing services to family offices must absolutely understand the current landscape, which is dramatically shifting.
The 2021 Family Office & Private Wealth Management (half-day) Forum is the ideal event for those working in, or providing, corporate services to Family Offices. Covering a range of topical areas, we will delve into how Covid-19 has affected Family Offices as well as assessing the key Brexit considerations for Family Offices. In response to geopolitical issues and the rising importance of climate change, our expert speakers will look at the rising popularity of alternative investment structures for family offices.
Having attended this forum, delegates will:
- Understand how Family Offices have been affected by the global pandemic and other geopolitical changes
- Have a broader understanding of alternative structures for family offices
- Appreciate the importance of adapting short-term strategy in response to turbulence, for long-term prosperity
Pricing & Additional Information
- Tickets cost £195
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 20% for all Risk & Compliance Professionals & STEP members
- 10% for ICSA, ICA & IoD members
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
This forum is suitable for those working for or providing services to Family Offices.
Online Classroom Live
This event will be delivered through Online Classroom Live.
Please read our Online Classroom for Professional Development FAQ