Brexit is one of the most momentous political events in a generation and has significant implications for the Crown Dependencies. This event will explore the impact of Brexit on Guernsey and the possible short-term and long-term impact of this seismic event on the financial services industry.
Delegates will hear from local government bodies, industry-experts and our academics. The event aims to cover a broad range of Brexit topics from regulation and data protection to market access considerations and future opportunities post-Brexit.
Having attended this fourm, delegates will:
- Have a deeper understanding of the possible impact of Brexit on Guernsey
- Explore post-Brexit considerations for the financial services industry
- Understand how to mitigate future risks
Pricing & Additional Information
- Tickets cost £225
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 20% for GACO & IoD members
- 10% for GCOC, ICA & STEP members
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
This is suitable for all financial services professionals.
Online Classroom Live
This event will be delivered through Online Classroom Live.
Please read our Online Classroom for Professional Development FAQ