This event covers a broad range of developments in auditing and assurance, from the impacts of Brexit and Covid-19 to more practical areas such as climate-related disclosures, ISA 315 and the impact of GDPR on auditors and accountants.
Hearing from industry-expert speakers, delegates will gain further insight into a range of developments in the audit and assurance landscape. This event will provide delegates with the knowledge to enable them to comply with the latest requirements effectively and efficiently.
Having attended this forum, delegates will:
- Understand the implications of Covid-19 on the audit function
- Be furnished with the latest insights to enable them to comply with the latest requirements effectively and efficiently
- Have a broader understanding of the issues facing accountants and auditors in 2021
Pricing & Additional Information
- Tickets cost £195
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 20% for Audit Professionals, CIOT & ATT members
- 10% for STEP, ACCA, ICA, ICAEW members
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
This is suitable for all auditors and accountants in the Crown Dependencies.
Online Live Classroom
This event will be delivered through Online Live Classroom.
Please read our Online Classroom for Professional Development FAQ