Whistleblowers are an essential part of society. They can expose wrongdoing, malfeasance and criminal behaviour and prevent serious detriment to businesses, individuals and the wider society. The risk of whistleblowers exposing corporate information is as real and also needs managing. This forum will explore how businesses can achieve the right level of balance and will provide tips to businesses on managing whistleblowing as well as providing guidance to individuals on managing their own personal risks.
Having attended this forum, delegates will:
- Understand the environment relating to whistleblowing in Jersey
- Appreciate the role that whistleblowing plays in effective risk management
- Begin to understand how they might develop effective whistleblowing frameworks
Pricing & Additional Information
- Tickets cost £195
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 20% for JCOA members
- 10% for ICA and BPP Loyalty Scheme members
- Venue: Jersey International Business School
- Registration and refreshments from 08:45
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
This is suitable for those working in regulated financial services businesses and other professional industries.