Preparing for a visit from the Regulator is one of the most important and most stressful aspects of working in regulated business. This forum will explore best practice in how to prepare for a regulatory visit and how regulated financial services businesses can assist both themselves and their regulator. With speakers from industry and the legal sector, this forum is a must attend for anyone
entrusted with this crucial task.
Having attended this forum, delegates will:
- Better understand the essential preparation required for a regulatory visit
- Have a greater degree of confidence in managing the visit itself
- Understand and implement an effective post-visit strategy
Pricing & Additional Information
- Tickets cost £195
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 20% for JCOA members
- 10% for ICA and BPP Loyalty Scheme members
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
This is suitable for those working in compliance and risk management.
This Forum will be delivered through Online Classroom Live.
Please read our Online Classroom for Professional Development FAQ