Preparing for a visit from the Regulator is one of the most important and most stressful aspects of working in regulated business. This forum will explore best practice in how to prepare for a regulatory visit and how regulated financial services businesses can assist both themselves and their regulator. With speakers from industry and the legal sector, this forum is a must attend for anyone tasked with this crucial task.
Having attended this forum, delegates will:
- Better understand the essential preparation required for a regulatory visit
- Have a greater degree of confidence in managing the visit itself
- Understand and implement an effective post-visit strategy
Pricing & Additional Information
- Tickets cost £195
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 20% for JCOA members
- 10% for ICA and BPP Loyalty Scheme members
- Venue: Jersey International Business School
- Registration and refreshments from 13:45
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
This is suitable for those working in compliance and risk management.