Over the last decade, marketing in financial services has evolved massively. This event aims to look at a range of key areas within the marketing function, advising delegates on how to capitalise and cash in on new innovative marketing methods.
Leaning on the hard-won experience of industry experts, this event will explore how branding within financial services has evolved, how the digital revolution has disrupted the traditional marketing methods that were used in the 20th century, and finally it will look at megatrends to watch out for throughout the next decade.
Having attended this forum, delegates will:
- Have a greater appreciation of how the implementation of GDPR has affected the marketing of financial services
- Understand the importance of branding in financial services and have a wider appreciation of how branding has evolved over the last decade
- Have heard top tips from leading experts on what the next decade may have in store for financial services marketing professionals
Pricing & Additional Information
- Tickets cost £195
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 20% for CIM & CIPR members
- 10% for members of the BPP Loyalty Scheme
- Venue: Jersey International Business School
- Registration and refreshments from 13:45
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
Marketing professionals working within the financial services sector.