Learning and Development plays a pivotal role in ensuring that financial services organisations retain the best talent in a fast-paced and competitive business environment. This forum will focus on the evolving nature of L&D, discussing how human resources practitioners can develop their employees into future leaders.
Organisations are finding that they need to take differing approaches when engaging with Generations X, Y and Z employees and understanding how best to manage this can be complex and demanding. Effectively developing employees across all of these spectrums can be challenging but it is essential if firms are to succeed in the race to win and retain talent.
Having attended this forum, delegates will:
- Understand the challenges facing managers and leaders
- Appreciate the complex and evolving nature of human beings
- Have a better appreciation of what works and what doesn’t with flexible working practices
Pricing & Additional Information
- Tickets cost £195
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 10% for BPP Loyalty Scheme members
- Venue: Jersey International Business School
- Registration and refreshments from 08:45
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
This is suitable for senior individuals working in the financial services industry.