The risk of being exposed to fraud has grown substantially in recent years due to the increasing impact of technology on all of our lives. The risk manifests itself in many different ways, from fraudulent attempts to gain access to client funds to the potential facilitation of monies from the proceeds of crime linked to fraud. This forum will explore the risks most relevant to Jersey financial services businesses and aim to assist financial services professionals in developing more awareness and better risk management frameworks.
Having attended this forum, delegates will:
- Better understand the types of threat facing Jersey financial services businesses from fraud risk
- Develop a greater awareness of the developing technological landscape and how it is being used to commit fraud
- Understand the nuances of risk relating to fraud risk for regulated financial services businesses
Pricing & Additional Information
- Tickets cost £195
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 20% for JCOA members
- 10% for ICA and BPP Loyalty Scheme members
- Venue: Jersey International Business School
- Registration and refreshments from 13:45
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
This is suitable for individuals working within regulated financial services businesses in Jersey.