The landscape for charities has evolved significantly over the past decade. With international legislation strengthened and a growing focus on charitable structures, it is more essential than ever that professionals understand the requirements and risks involved. With a global growth in philanthropy predicted, the provision of services related to charitable endeavours represents a potentially huge opportunity for those interested in this field.
Having attended this forum, delegates will:
- Understand the latest developments in charitable law and structures
- Appreciate the opportunities available in the provision of philanthropic structures
- Develop a greater understanding of risk management within the charitable sector
Pricing & Additional Information
- Tickets cost £156
We offer the following discounts for this forum:
- 10% for members of the BPP Loyalty Scheme
- CPD certificates are awarded for attendance
Those working in the provision of services to the philanthropic sectors
Online Classroom Live
This event will be delivered through Online Classroom Live.
Please read our Online Classroom for Professional Development FAQ