Managing risk in relation to sanctions is more important than ever. As a result of recent geopolitical tension, sanctions are increasingly used as a political weapon of mass disruption. This event will interrogate the key global developments in managing this evolving risk.
There will be opportunities throughout the event to ask questions of subject matter experts to maximise the delegates' learning experience.
Having attended this event, delegates will:
- Have a deeper understanding of the fluid nature of sanctions risk
- Better understand the international sanctions landscape
- Have a greater appreciation of the importance of managing the evolving sanctions risk
Who this event is for
- Compliance professionals
- Corporate executives (including CEOs and CFOs)
- Senior managers
- Risk executives
Pricing & Discounts
Price: GBP 225
- 20% for Chartered Banker Institute members
- 15% for ICAS members
- 10% for ICA & STEP members