The financial services industry in Hong Kong is inherently susceptible to being abused by criminals involved in financial crime. Following the recent visit by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) it is more critical than ever that financial services businesses take steps to manage the risk of being involved in money laundering and other illicit financial flows. This one-day symposium will examine the key risks facing financial services businesses in Hong Kong and will enable financial crime professionals to strengthen the fight against financial crime.
The symposium will attract financial services professionals from around East Asia and aims to host over 200 delegates.
Pricing & discounts
Price: HKD 5,000
We offer the following discounts for this event:
- 15% for members of ACCA, CISI, HKSFA, ICAEW & ICAS
- 10% for members of: ICA, IoD, STEP and The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce (Discounts cannot be used in combination)
Who will attend?
- Compliance professionals
- Corporate executives (including CEOs and CFOs)
- Senior managers
- Risk executives
Having attending this event, delegates will:
- Better appreciate the breadth of financial crime risk
- Understand how financial crime can impact their business and their clients
- Develop contextualised knowledge of the threat that financial crime poses to Hong Kong
- Be able to develop more robust risk management solutions
- Feel at the forefront of the cultural fight against money laundering