Understanding the evolving corruption landscape, from 1MDB to corrupt capital flows, is crucial for effective risk mitigation. This forum aims to provide a platform to explore the latest bribery & corruption risks as they are relevant to financial services businesses, especially in light of recent data leaks. This event will provide you with the latest intelligence, strategies and tactics to successfully prepare and protect against the increasing sophistication and prevalence of bribery and corruption.
Having attended this event, delegates will:
- Obtain a greater understanding of the contemporary international criminal risks that bribery and corruption present to financial services.
- Appreciate the wider financial risk implications from both a civil, legal and reputational perspective.
- Recognise appropriate ABC systems to manage and mitigate the corruption risk.
Who this event is for
- Compliance professionals
- Corporate executives (including CEOs and CFOs)
- Senior managers
- Risk executives
Pricing & Discounts
Price: GBP 225
- 20% for Chartered Banker Institute members
- 15% for ICAS members
- 10% for ICA & STEP members